It’s hard to believe Christmas is less than 60 days away! We wanted to give you an insight as to what to expect when it comes to ordering as the Holiday season approaches.
- We were informed this week any Fur Felt and/or Wool Felt Hats special orders will not be guaranteed for Christmas at this time (hats are being made to order which is 12-14 weeks)
- We have a good selection of hats in-stock as well as more sizes on order that should arrive over the coming weeks
Work Boots/Cowboy Boots
- Boots are pretty good for the most part. We are filling in styles regularly and the styles that are on backorder are showing consistent deliveries (late-October, mid-November, early-December)
- Work boots seem to be the biggest culprit of mid-November/early-December deliveries. If you’re considering ordering a pair, now is the time to guarantee the style arrives in time for Christmas.
- Saddle stock from manufacturers is low and most are being built to order (8-10 weeks). Unless it is in stock it is unlikely to arrive by Christmas if it has to be built.
Our biggest encouragement is to start Holiday Shopping early. This list is in no way exhaustive. We expect to see shipping delays as many company’s warehouses are running with a reduced staff capacity, making pick times and shipping times several days longer than normal.