T3 Matrix OrthoImpact SHIM Pad
Matrix OrthoImpact Pad Description:
- An all-in-one pad with Impact Protection inserts AND shims.
- Full-length Impact Protection inserts that cushion, protect, and absorb up to 90% of the energy transferred between horse and rider.
- Shims that allow rider to adjust an imperfect saddle fit, or compensate for asymmetrical muscle development. Build up side to side or front to back, as needed.
- The Shim pad comes with three internal full-length pockets on either side of the spine, each pre-filled with two 1/4″ customizable felt shims for a total of 12 shims.
- Shims and Impact Protection inserts are accessed through velcro closure on the spine.
- A rugged non-slip military-grade topper.
- Compression-resistant, orthopedic-grade felt lining.
- Extremely lightweight and breathable.
- Correctly placed cut-out for a close-contact leg position.
- High profile for maximum wither clearance.
- Ergonomic design for maximum freedom of movement.
- Hardy genuine black wear leathers
- Dimensions: 28″ seat, 18″ front drop, 15″ rear drop (barrel pad) | 32″ x 32′ (square)
What this means for your horse:
- A noticeably more comfortable back and rounded top line.
- Aids in maintaining a healthy back.
What this means for you:
- A more secure seat and less bouncing in the saddle.
- Less stress on back, knees, and ankles.