Thorlo Mid-Calf Western Boot Sock
Item # TWW15
Enjoying harder and longer rides for recreation, competition, or work. On and off the horse, staying in the saddle is hard if you have foot pain. Specifically engineered for wearing with roper or lacer boots and providing protection and comfort for any rider prone to blisters, foot pain, or discomfort.
- 73% Exclusive THOR•LON® Acrylic , 9% Stretch nylon , 2% Spandex , 16% Cotton
- Constructed with THOR•LON® fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability, and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet.
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on the feet for more comfort.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate the feet and a wider toe box for better fit.
- Unique padding specifically engineered for riding, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture.
- Mid-Calf Fit
- Made in the USA